The 15th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems
May 25th-27th, 2020
Polytechnic Engineering School, University of Oviedo
University of Oviedo, Gijón (Asturias), Spain
The 15th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems (HAIS’20) combines symbolic and sub-symbolic techniques to construct more robust and reliable problem solving models. Hybrid intelligent systems are popular due to their capabilities in handling many real world complex problems, involving imprecision, uncertainty and vagueness, high-dimensionality. They provide us with the opportunity to use both, our knowledge and row data to solve problems in a more interesting and promising way.
HAIS Series of Conferences provides an interesting opportunity to present and discuss the latest theoretical advances and real-world applications in this multidisciplinary research field.
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Paper submission deadline 17th February 2020
Acceptance notification 24th February 2020
Submission of revised papers 4th March 2020
Final version submission 11th March 2020
Payment deadline 11th March 2020
Conference dates 25th – 27th May 2020
*** PAPER SUBMISSION AND PROCEEDINGS ***
HAIS’20 proceedings will be (tentative) published by Springer in its series of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence – LNAI (part of its prestigious Lecture Notes in Computer Science – LNCS series). All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Every submitted paper to HAIS´20 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors who must register for the conference and pay the fee.
Papers must be prepared according to the LNCS-LNAI style template (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html) (templates are available in http://2020.haisconference.eu/general-information/paper-submission-publication/) and must be no more than twelve (12) pages long, including figures and bibliography. Additional pages (over 12 pages) will be charged with 150 euros each page.
*** SUBMISSION SYSTEM ***
Please, submit your contributions through the following link:
*** SPECIAL ISSUES ***
We are proud to announce the special issues in the following impacted journals:
* Neurocomputing (ELSEVIER): according to the Journal Citation Reports® (published by Clarivate Analytics) 2018 Impact Factor 4.072 Q1, 5-Year Impact Factor is 3.824.
* Logic Journal of the IGPL (OXFORD ACADEMIC): according to the Journal Citation Reports® (published by Clarivate Analytics) 2018 Impact Factor 0.609 Q2, 5-Year Impact Factor is 0.484.
Technical Co-Sponsors by:
*** TOPICS ***
Topics are encouraged, but not limited to, the combination of at least two of the following areas in the field of Hybrid Intelligent Systems:
* Fusion of soft computing and hard computing
* Evolutionary Computation
* Visualization Techniques
* Optimization Techniques
* Ensemble Techniques
* Case base reasoning
* Chance discovery
* Data mining and decision support systems
* Big Data modelling and visualization
* Intelligent agent-based systems
* Cognitive and Reactive distributed AI systems
* Intelligent Human Interfacing
* Deep learning
* IoT, intelligent cloud and fog computing
* Computation in Bio-Medicine
* Intelligent Sensors
* Intelligent Time Series processing
HAIS applications are welcome as well, such as in mining engineering, prediction, control, robotics, image and speech signal processing, bioinformatics, biology and medicine, business and management, knowledge management, artificial societies, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industry, geographic information systems, materials, environment engineering and so on.
*** PLENARY SPEAKERS ***
* Dr. Antonio Bahamonde, Artificial Intelligence Center (AIC), University of Oviedo, Spain.
* Dr. Sara Silva, Large Scale Computer Systems Laboratory (LASIGE), University of Lisbon, Portugal
* More to be announced.
*** COMMITTEES ***
* General Chair
Dr. Emilio Corchado – University of Salamanca, Spain.
* Local Co-Chairs
Dr. Enrique de la Cal Marín – University of Oviedo, Spain.
Dr. José R. Villar Flecha – University of Oviedo, Spain.
*** SOCIAL ACTIVITIES ***
An amazing social program has been included, all of the activities will be held during the afternoons and nights.
May, the 25th2020, Monday:
* Guided visit to Gijón city center
* Conference Reception cocktail: Espicha at Casa Trabanco (https://www.casatrabanco.com/)
May, the 26th2020, Tuesday
* Visit to the Botanic Garden (https://botanico.gijon.es)
* Gala dinner at La Salgar (http://www.lasalgar.es/)
*** CONTACT ***
For conference related issues or doubts, please contact the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about HAIS’20, please refer to the HAIS’2020
* We apologize if you receive this CFP more than once.
* PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
University of Salamanca, Spain